[Arizona-Students] Importance of voting as blind students

President Arizona Students azabs.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 05:12:14 UTC 2018

Hey students,

I hope  you guys Are all hitting those textbooks hard and making sure that
your semesters are going well! I just wanted to send out a reminder that
tomorrow is the last day to early vote! On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 is the
general election. Please make sure to go out and vote! It is very important
as blind individuals and students that we make our voices heard! Also, it
is very important to make sure you vote privately using the accessible
voting machines. I can’t express the importance of the voting process!
 Let’s go build the  Federation!

Sincerely,
Ammar Tarin
--