[Arkabs] Introduction

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:13:41 UTC 2017

Dear Students,

My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am a recent college graduate.
In December 2016 I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in
Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of Central Florida.
I am currently working to obtain my certification to become a
braille transcriber.  I am taking the certification course
offered by the Nfb under a contract with the National Library
Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.  After I
complete the lessons in the Instructor's manual I will receive a
certificate from the Library of Congress.  I joined this list to
share my experiences as a blind college student.  I look forward
to meeting everyone here.