[Arkabs] Promoting Braille

Jang Hee I janghee at findinglouis.com
Fri Mar 30 17:24:24 UTC 2018

Dear Arkansas Association of Blind Students,

I am Jang Hee I, CEO of Cobrix LLC, a Georgia-based company striving to
develop new and innovative ways to teach and introduce Braille to people
with blind and visually impaired, families, and educators. I am writing to
see if anyone from Arkansas Association of Blind Students would be willing
to spend 20 minutes or so with us, to share with us your ideas about the
teaching and promoting of Braille, as part of Cobrix’s initial efforts to
determine how best to promote its mission.

I would be grateful if anyone would reach out to me to schedule an initial
brief conversation with us, at his/her convenience. My contact details are
below in my signature block; please feel free to call or email me for
arranging this conversation.

With Kind Regards,

Jang Hee I

CEO