[Art_beyond_sight_advocacy] Forwarding: Usability Testing Opportunities (corrected)

Greeta Ahart greetasue at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:06:09 UTC 2015

Hi -
I am not a vi user but I have experience in accessible information
production. I wanted to note that there are a number of errors in your post
which will affect screen readers. Primarily around the € marks in the
content. It appears they are connected to apostrophes, which seem to cause
a problem. I know I struggled with this in Braille translation software and
TTS. It appears to be conflicts around single quote vs apostrophe. I
haven't ever been able to adequately pinpoint what the solution is so
here's hoping your fabulous minds will have more luck!
Cheers,
Greeta Ahart

--
GreetaSue Ahart