[Art_beyond_sight_educators] Congratulations Art Beyond Sight!

Lisa Yayla Lisa.Yayla at statped.no
Tue Sep 20 15:19:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

Art Beyond Sight received a well deserved award from the Mayor of New York.
Follow the link to view and hear the presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_XItxRShTo

"... a "Letter of Appreciation" from our Mayor for our work re making the arts and culture in NYC accessible to people with disabilities - presented during Disability Awareness Month at Yankee Stadium - before a game:"

Congratulations!
Thanks to Joan Pursley for sending the information.

Regards,

Lisa

-Scanned by Exchange Hosted Services-