[Art_beyond_sight_educators] article: Tactile drawings, ethics and a sanctuary: Metaphoric devices invented by a blind woman

Lisa Yayla Lisa.Yayla at statped.no
Mon Jul 1 08:16:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

Prof. John Kennedy has sent me an article that he thought the list would like. It is entitled,
Tactile drawings, ethics and a sanctuary: Metaphoric devices invented by a blind woman.
It is a Word document and would come as an email attachment so I thought it best to send
it directly to those who would like to receive it. So, if you would like me to send you the article
please send me an email and I will send it out.

Thanks to Pro. Kennedy for his generous contribution to the list.

Best,

Lisa

-Scanned by Exchange Hosted Services-