[Art_beyond_sight_educators] Touch Tour Development

Meliska, Elin MeliskaE at si.edu
Mon Mar 24 16:12:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Elin Meliska and I am developing a self-guided touch tour for blind and low vision visitors at the Smithsonian's National Postal Museum. I'm totally new at this and was hoping some seasoned pros could offer some help.

*         Does anyone know of organizations in the DC area that would be willing to help develop and pilot this program?

*         Has anyone utilized museums as a resource before? What was that experience like and how can it be improved?

Thank you so much for your help. Any and all advice is much appreciated!

Elin