[Art_beyond_sight_educators] Free webinar 4/30: 3D printing for students with visual impairments

Lisa Yayla Lisa.Yayla at statped.no
Wed Apr 30 08:37:42 UTC 2014

Hi,
Forwarding

Hello list,

For those of you interested, I'm giving a webinar tomorrow (4/30) at 11am PST that will summarize a year long research project I carried out to look at how 3D printing can be used for these students with visual impairments

The 1-hour webinar is happening tomorrow, April 30 at 11am PST (2pm EST), and is free. Here's the registration link:
https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/s/registrations/new?cid=mphepsbx86xy
Please feel free to forward this to anyone else who might be interested!
Cheers,
Ting

Yue-Ting Siu, TVI
Dublin & Pleasanton Unified School Districts
Doctoral Student & NLCSD Fellow at UC Berkeley & San Francisco State University
www.facebook.com/yuetingsiu<http://www.facebook.com/yuetingsiu>
twitter: @TVI_ting
-Scanned by Exchange Hosted Services-