[Art_beyond_sight_educators] Database of images and image descriptions

Karen Sorensen karen.sorensen at pcc.edu
Tue Sep 20 22:43:43 UTC 2016

Hi Elizabeth,
We would be happy to convert the audio cassette(s) to a DVD if that would
help. We have folks who could do that very professionally and send you or
ArtBeyondSight a copy.
 We are a large college of 90,000 students and our library is part of a
consortium that shares books and resources with many other college
libraries. We have tactile geography atlases that we purchased from The
Princeton Braillists that we share with other college libraries. We would
be honored to be able to purchase the 6 volume set and make it available
for other college libraries in our system to also borrow them.
Regarding the online database of Art History through Touch and Sound, I
couldn't find any information on how to subscribe to the online database,
so I assumed it was no longer available. It would be very exciting if it
still were available.
Thank you!
Karen

Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses
www.pcc.edu/access
Portland Community College
971-722-4720
Twitter: @ksorensun