[Art_beyond_sight_educators] Motorized Drawing Arm video from Thinkable

Lisa Yayla Lisa.Yayla at statped.no
Thu Apr 27 07:07:23 UTC 2017

Hi,
Forwarding email from Thinkable, developers of TactileView and other tools:
Motorized Drawing Arm prototype 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgSXSGcMpEg
"Now, freshly returned from Sweden, we are preparing to meet you at SightCity next week in Frankfurt. From 3 to 5 May you can find us in booth D1, right at the entrance of the main hall.
At the exhibition, we will demonstrate the second version of the motorised drawing arm (MDA) and the new math and science tools for the GraphGrid, which were both met with great enthusiasm in Stockholm. In the video link below, you can already get a view of the impressive speed with which the MDA can produce a TactileView design on the TactiPad drawing board."

Link to Thinkable:

https://thinkable.nl/

Lisa Yayla
Adviser