[Art_beyond_sight_learning_tools] Announcement for List

sunshinecrespo1 at aol.com sunshinecrespo1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 21:18:41 UTC 2017

My name is Alice Crespo I am Founder & Director of Helping Hands for the Disabled of NYC.  I am also totally blind and I have written a book about my life and the starting of my non profit organization.  It is available is audio format on memory stick.  You can order my book at aliceneverbediscouraged.simplesite.com

Here is a blurb about my book

Through this book, I hope to encourage you to never give up on your dreams. Remember, you have the best helper of all-the Lord. And He will send good people into your life to help you along the journey. I grew up with nothing, but through God's love and mercy and my own hard work, I broke the poverty cycle. I know that you can do the same, no matter what the struggle is. God is on our side; He wants us to win.

Please post this on your email list