[Art_Beyond_Sight_Learning_Tools] IAP Virtual Exhibit for the University Council for Educational Administration (UCEA)

Information Age Publishing iap at infoagepub.net
Wed Nov 16 15:50:16 UTC 2022

IAP is pleased to share with you our 2022 virtual exhibit bookstore for the
University Council for Educational Administration (UCEA) 11/17/2022 -
11/20/2022, https://www.infoagepub.com/vc/UCEA22.

Please use the link to our flyer (below) that will provide you with titles
of interest, as well as a discount code for any books you purchase from our
virtual bookstore. https://www.infoagepub.com/vc/UCEA22. Please visit and
share with your colleagues as we continue to support the University Council
for Educational Administration (UCEA).

If you or your colleagues should have any new publishing projects, please
feel free to submit them directly to me at george at infoagepub.com. If you
need assistance on how to create a proposal you can visit:
https://www.infoagepub.com/proposal-process.html.

We look forward to seeing you next year, in person.

Regards,

George F. Johnson
President & Publisher