[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] forwarding: touch graphics image sorting tool

Lisa Yayla Lisa.Yayla at statped.no
Wed Apr 24 06:55:08 UTC 2013

Forwarding

Have you ever wondered how students with visual impairments access information from images in textbooks?
Touch Graphics, Inc. has developed a survey-based tool to guide the decision-making process in deciding how and what information from images should be conveyed to students who are blind.

Do you have 45 minutes to spare, and want to try your hand at deciding how to make images accessible to a student who is blind?
We are recruiting volunteers to try out our tool to test how well it can match expert decisions. Please click this link to try the tool, and upon completion, you will be given a coupon code for $50 off Touch Graphics products.

click here to go the the survey!<http://www.touchgraphics.com/survey/index.php?sid=97489&lang=en>

We need to collect enough information to evaluate our tool by Monday, April 29th, 2013.
Please feel free to forward this on to anyone who may be interested.

Thanks in advance for your time and contribution to this project!

Regards,
Touch Graphics, Inc.

Pb. 2814 Solli, 0204 OSLO
Besøksadresse: Gamle Hovsetervei 3, 0768 Oslo
www.statped.no<http://www.statped.no/>

-Scanned by Exchange Hosted Services-