[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] Kennedy ms in press re Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research

RuthClaire Weintraub ruthclaire at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 08:29:09 UTC 2013

Very interesting, John. I'm a sandplay therapist and have been
thinking/wondering about sandplay with people who are visually impaired.
Nehama Baum in T-o has used sandplay with people who have multiple
handicaps but not, insofar as I know, those who are blind.

How do I access the journal so I can read the whole article - or could you
email a copy?

Thanks.
Claire aka RuthClaire