[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] Yet another survey… and your help in completing and spreading the word is yet again appreciated.

Elisabeth Axel elisabethaxel at aol.com
Fri Jan 10 15:38:14 UTC 2014

Happy New Year!
Could you help us to spread the word? We have a Facebook event for the surveys and the details are also below;
(https://www.facebook.com/events/642303872497214/?previousaction=join&source=1)

Our research project in brief, below;

How are cultural institutions all over the world using mobile technology and apps to make themselves more accessible to people  with disabilities? How do users of assistive technology want to see it employed at the museums and recreational locations they visit? What knowledge do access organizations bring about what's working and where there are opportunities? Together Art Beyond Sight and Antenna International have created a series of online surveys to help answer these questions. Results of the surveys will be shared through papers and conferences in the upcoming year.

We invite you to complete one (or more, if applicable) of the three surveys below, all of which are brief and relate to the use of mobile technology (smartphones, tablets, apps) in everyday life, in cultural institutions, and for accessibility purposes. You do not have to be well-versed in the technology itself to answer the questions.

Which survey is right for you? Follow the links below:

IF YOU WORK IN A CULTURAL INSTITUTION OR MUSEUM:
http://svy.mk/JQfL9s

IF YOU WORK IN AN ACCESS ORGANIZATION OR OTHER INSTITUTION THAT PROVIDES SERVICES FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
http://svy.mk/JQg6J7

IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISABILITY (WHETHER OR NOT YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A TECHNOLOGY USER!):
http://svy.mk/1bWszk1

We look forward to receiving as broad a response as possible, so please share these links with your friends and colleagues. Deadline for survey completion is January 31st!