[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] [accessibleimage] Blind Photography Exhibition, Leicester, UK

Lisa Yayla Lisa.Yayla at statped.no
Fri Feb 13 12:03:03 UTC 2015

Forwarding

From the 5th - 24th February, we will be hosting an exhibition of photographs by Leicestershire’s Blind photographer, Brian Negus.

The exhibition ‘A Question of Vision,’ held at our Vista shop, has been planned to help visitors understand that people with sight loss, given the necessary support and equipment, can achieve goals that may seem improbable or even impossible.

We will also be running a photography programme for children and young people with sight loss, providing training in a hope to spark a life long interest in photography.

Brian said: “I’m so happy that Vista is using this exhibition to launch its project to encourage young people with sight loss to pursue photography. I hope they enjoy it as much as I do.”

The exhibition is welcome to all, so please do come along! To find out more, please call 0116 249 8839 or email info at vistablind.org.uk<mailto:info at vistablind.org.uk>.

 - from Vista's Facebook page,
vhttps://www.facebook.com/vistaleicester?fref=nf

Vince.