[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] Accessible Books and Literacy: Supporting and Encouraging a Love for Literacy

Lisa Yayla Lisa.Yayla at statped.no
Wed Nov 18 09:36:37 UTC 2015

Accessible Books and Literacy: Supporting and Encouraging a Love for Literacy

Perkins eLearning is recording a conversation with Sandra Kenrick, a dedicated mother to two young sons as well as passionate about reading and literacy.

This webinar will explore experience and concept books, as well as story and conversation boxes. In addition, you'll learn how to effectively and creatively adapt classroom materials while enhancing a Braille-rich environment for your students.

The recorded presentation will be available online in January, 2016.

We want to add your voice to the presentation. Please submit your comments or questions through the button below by November 24, 2015 to include them in our interview with Sandra.

http://www.perkinselearning.org/videos/webinar/accessible-books-and-literacy?utm_campaign=accessible%20books%20and%20literacy&utm_source=webinar%20announcement&utm_medium=email

-Scanned by Exchange Hosted Services-