[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] Forwarding: Usability Testing Opportunities (corrected)

fnugg at online.no fnugg at online.no
Thu Nov 19 11:56:00 UTC 2015

Forwarding:

*Help us test the usability of a website!*

    Simply Accessible is a consulting firm that works with clients to
    make their sites more accessible to all people. We’re looking for
    people with differing abilities to participate in brief usability
    studies with our team.

    We will be conducting several one-on-one usability sessions with
    individuals who are sight impaired, have low vision, or use
    assistive technologies to browse the internet. Each session
    participant will receive a $75 honorarium in the form of a gift card
    delivered upon session completion.

    If you are interested, here are the details:

  * You'€™ll be asked to fill out a pre-participation survey.
  * If you're chosen to participate, each session will last about an hour.
  * Most sessions will be conducted remotely. An internet connection
    will be required.
  * In person sessions may be available depending on need and location.
  * After completing the session, you'll recieve a $75 gift card in
    appreciation for your time and input.

    If you would like to help, please complete the pre-participation
    survey by November 30, 2015 at
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/aa11y and we’ll be in touch with
    the specifics.

    In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please email
    usability at simplyaccessible.com
    <mailto:usability at simplyaccessible.com>, and we’ll respond as
    quickly as possible.

    Thank you!