[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] Webinar on accessible graphics

donnelly donnellywilburn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:10:10 UTC 2016

Hi Lisa

Great articles today!

A month or two ago, you emailed information about a museum which has
installed an interior navigation system.  This interior navigation worked
like a GPS system.  The vision loss visitor used a smart phone which picked
up a signal ever 20 feet or so.  The user would receive a verbal description
of the space where they were located and a navigation guide.  As the visitor
moved through the museum, this interior navigation kept the user informed
about the space they were currently in.

Can you help?  I cannot find this email on my computer.

Thanks...and I do always enjoy your news.

Donnelly Wilburn

donnellywilburn at gmail.com