[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] [accessibleimage] Re: Intro to Audio Description Webinar

Lisa Yayla fnugg at online.no
Sat Apr 29 05:54:31 UTC 2017

Hi Rachelle,

My email was incomplete. Sorry to give the impression that I am holding
the webinar. It is being held by the good people at 3playmedia.com. I
gave incomplete information.

The link to registration was supplied by Robin.

> http://www.3playmedia.com/resources/webinars/webinar-registration-05-04-2017/ [1]

At the same time - perhaps you could tell the list about Painting in the
Dark. Some might know but for those that dont I am sure many would be
interested.

Best,

Lisa

Den 28.04.2017 16:24, skrev Rachelle Burk:

> Lisa, are you aware of the audio descriptions of the photographs in the audiobook version of my book, _PAINTING IN THE DARK: ESREF ARMAGAN, BLIND ARTIST?_
> Perhaps you would like to use it as an example in the webinar. Let me know if you would like me to send you a link to the audio book.
>
> Rachelle
> www.rachelleburk.com [2]
> Www.EsrefArmagan.blogspot.com [3]
>
> On Apr 28, 2017 5:17 AM, "Lisa Yayla" <Lisa.Yayla at statped.no> wrote:
>
>> Forwarding:
>>
>> What is audio description? While most people are familiar with closed captioning, audio description is another important accessibility requirement for video content. Audio description narrates the relevant visual information in a video to make your content accessible to blind and low vision users.
>>
>> This webinar will cover the basics of how to add audio description to online video, legal requirements for audio description, video player compatibility, examples and demos, how to create audio description, and benefits of audio description outside of accessibility. Register for this free webinar to learn about:
>>
>> * What is audio description?
>>
>> * Examples and demos
>>
>> * Accessibility laws and compliance
>>
>> * Video player compatibility
>>
>> * Methods for DIY audio description
>>
>> * How to publish audio description
>>
>> * Tools & features to make the process easier
>>
>> Title: Intro to Audio Description?
>>
>> Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017
>>
>> Time: 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern Time
>>
>> Lisa