[Artbeyondsightmuseums] first annual Audio DescriptionProjectConference

Nurit Neustadt-noy nuritnoy at macam.ac.il
Wed May 20 15:25:34 UTC 2009

Lisa hi
If you have a chance please get on "Please do Touch" (na lagaat - in
Hebew) site and see their work. AMAZING. Deaf-blind actors. The place is
fully accessible and. However they do not provide audio description,
which I will try to interest them in.   www.nalagaat.org.il

Recently, one of the staff there (seeing and hearing) left and is very
interested in developing audio description service in Israel. I sent him
the information and hopefully he will attend the event.

Are you at  Husbey????? If so, have we met there?????
Cheeeers,
Nurit
-----
Nurit Neustadt-Noy, Ph.D.
Consultation and Rehabilitation Services
for Blind and Visually Impaired Persons
Netaim 76870, Israel
Phone #  972-(0)-3-966-4567
Fax #     972-(0)-3-966-8337