[Artbeyondsightmuseums] Does this page work for people who are blind?

Dave Ühlman duhlman at msn.com
Tue Jul 28 16:09:42 UTC 2009

Does this page work for people who are blind?

Hello,  I am looking for feedback from blind people on my podcast sign up page.  http://hearandthere.net/howtopodcast.aspx  I have put it together for people who are new to podcasting and I would like to know if it makes sense to screen readers.  Are the Steps easy to follow and does it work.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions and leave feedback on my contact us page.

Hear and There Audio Magazine is a travel podcast that is geared toward the blind.  I am visually impaired and many of my guests are blind.  I take the time to give detailed descriptions of my subjects. I have recently been to the zoo to pet cheetah cubs, visited the King Tut exhibit, and spent several nights in the desert.

I hope that people with all experience levels will be able to follow the instructions I have written and enjoy the program.

What do ya think?

Dave Uhlman

duhlman at msn.com