[Artbeyondsightmuseums] newly blind life time artist

Hannah Goodwin HGoodwin at mfa.org
Wed Jul 28 17:40:46 UTC 2010

I would also suggest that you might check out the Carrol Center for the
Blind in Newton Massachusetts. They are a facility focused on Rehab, and
people no losing their skills. They have a complete woodshop and other
good stuff. Might be worth a look and might be some good connections
there. The Rehab director, who is blind, also paints.

Hannah Goodwin
Manager of Accessibility
MFA, Boston
465 Huntington Ave.