[Artbeyondsightmuseums] Important! code for conference

fnugg at online.no fnugg at online.no
Mon Oct 18 19:59:33 UTC 2010

  Hi Deborah,

I did not host the teleconference! It was Art Beyond Sight which was
founded by Elisabeth Salzhauer Axel.
I am not a member of the organization, I am just a big fan.

I really found the talks useful too. And I think abstracts would be nice
to have. I tried to take notes but got a bit behind.
I enjoyed hearing about the different museums. Openness, engagement and
friendliness of staff were some of the threads that seemed to go
through out .

All the best,
Lisa