[Artbeyondsightmuseums] Today - Art Beyond Sight's Telephone Conference Crash Course

Lisa Yayla fnugg at online.no
Tue Oct 30 03:42:16 UTC 2012

Hi Donnie,

I really enjoyed listening to you and the others on the docent
roundtable. It was so informative. It was very interesting to learn
about hwhat it takes to become a docent, the education required,
interaction with the public. One of the most exciting points I thought
was learning that some (or all?) on the roundtable are sight impaired.
All the work that you and the other docents do, your dedication is so
impressive.  Really great talk.

I wasn't able to listen to much of the other sessions, but I hear it is
planned that they  will be put on line which is great news. So thankful
for the Art Beyond Sight's telephone crash courses (agree with you about
excellent, they are always excellent) and such a wonder that they
carried on with a hurrican on their backs!

Lisa