[Artbeyondsightmuseums] Test

Barry Ginley b.ginley at vam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 23 08:36:35 UTC 2013

Dear Kendra

Yes, I did receive.

Best wishes

Barry

Barry Ginley
Head of Disability and Social Inclusion
Victoria and Albert Museum
Cromwell Road
London SW7 2RL
Tel: 020 7942 2766

>>> "Kendra Schaber" <Baltimore777 at comcast.net> 23/01/2013 08:24 >>>
Hi all, I am Kendra from Oregon. I am new to the list. Can you please let me know if you got this E Mail? That will be great! Thank you!
Kendra
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Artbeyondsightmuseums:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/artbeyondsightmuseums_nfbnet.org/b.ginley%40vam.ac.uk

Hollywood Costume
20 October 2012 - 27 January 2013 at V&A South Kensington
Lead Sponsor: Harry Winston
Book now on http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/exhibitions/exhibition-hollywood-costume
See the exhibition for free if you join as a V&A Member www.vam.ac.uk/members

Modern British Childhood, 1948-2012
13 October 2012 - 14 April 2013 at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Keep in touch
Sign up for V&A e-newsletters www.vam.ac.uk/signup
Become a fan on Facebook.com/VictoriaandAlbertMuseum ( http://www.facebook.com/VictoriaandAlbertMuseum )
Follow us on Twitter.com/V_and_A ( http://www.twitter.com/V_and_A )

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only
for the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or disclosure of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone on 020 7942 2353.