[Artbeyondsightmuseums] Second questions

Donnelly Wilburn donnellywilburn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:48:38 UTC 2015

Hi

I am writing about an earlier email...you mentioned an echo location
wristband which uses sound/sonar wave to assist blind/low vision people with
navigation.
I would like to purchase one of the echo location wristbands, but cannot
find any information on where the wristbands are sold.

Hope you can help.

Thanks!

Donnelly Wilburn

donnellywilburn at gmail.com