[Artbeyondsightmuseums] {Disarmed} Earth Science and Facebook

fnugg at online.no fnugg at online.no
Wed Apr 13 09:48:59 UTC 2016

    Hi,

    Earth Science Tactile Graphics Field Test

APH needs TVIs to evaluate a collection of images designed for the
production of Earth Science Tactile Graphics for middle school and high
school students with visual impairments. The final product will be a set
of full color tactile images with labels in print and braille.

The collection includes 41 images. For the field test, four of the
images have been made into tactile graphics, and the rest are presented
as print graphics only. We ask that you evaluate all the print images
for content and augment appropriate lessons with the tactile graphics
which your students can assess as well.

We plan to send out field test materials and a link to the online survey
form before the holidays in December 2015. If you have students with
whom you can participate in this field test evaluation during *January
and February 2016*, please email the following information to Rachel