[Artists-making-art] art teacher seeking employment

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 03:03:33 UTC 2012

Hi Jessica, Nice to meet you! My name is Kendra Schaber from Oregon and I make rag rugs. I have Rettinopathy of Premiturity(ROP). I am a gardener who is finishing up a studdy on commercial worm farms and is starting to learn all about herbs and flowers. Good luck with getting another position at your school!!!
Kendra Schaber