[Artists-making-art] April Invitation

Heather Kirkwood hkdawn at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 16:09:44 UTC 2014

I'd like to pass the info along to my HPS list - where is this hospital?

Heather Kirkwood
Vice President/Chief Communications Officer
Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network
One South Road
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
1 (800) 789-9HPS
www.hpsnetwork.org

Personal blog: www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com

Search the Web at www.goodsearch.com and choose the HPS Network as your charity!

HPS New York Conference - March 7 - 9, 2014