[Artists-making-art] arts or crafts new member

Patricia C. Estes pece03 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 18:26:55 UTC 2014

Hooray for "outrageous and for all of you for taking the time to articulate these distinctions.
I absolutely agree and have been an artist and crafter simultaneously. I am back to my art and love the discovery of it-but I will admit, my left brain does like rules and instructions-but my Girl Brain is winning! (no put down to Boy Brains, just a family joke).

Right on! Right on, Linda!
pece out