[Artists-making-art] In the NEWS today!

Patricia C. Estes pece03 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:48:10 UTC 2014

Linda, if you come across a way to read the book Ann suggested, please let me know.
I am not sure how BLIO works, but we do have an account.

As a lover of art and displays and museums (I just am so curious about the choice of color for walls in a museum! I could go on, but will spare you.) and as a blind person navigating museum space, I totally agree with Ann's suggestion of different walls.
 While I understand the creative and practical use of space for an exhibit, unpredictable, independent "walls" and pedestals in the middle of the exhibit room is troubling, sometimes! I am a good traveler, but if a traffic pattern for the space isn't organized, I end up missing some pieces. Maybe I am just too controlling!! hmmm...