[AutonomousVehicles] hello from a very interested and excited nfb member

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Tue Jun 5 18:59:30 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel Perry and I found this list and immediately signed up because I'm extremely excited about the prospect of autonomous vehicles being a reality as well as we the totally blind being able to use them. I can't wait to own one as soon as they're afordable enough for your average blind person to purchase and own. I'll be very excited to see how Waymo progresses after its launch later on this year. What's the latest in our efforts to make these vehicles accessible to the blind? have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.