[AutonomousVehicles] involving people are blind in the testng of autonomous vehicles

Cornelius Butler corn at butlernewmedia.com
Wed Jul 15 19:51:31 UTC 2020

Hi Fellow Committee Members,
Does anyone know of any ongoing efforts  by the Vehicle manufacturers to
involve people who are blind or visually impaired in the testng of their
products? I feel that it is critical to do ongoing testing with our
community.  As we all know Tesla electric vehicles are really quiet which
can maketem difficult to defect if you are blind. Things like these ned to
be addressed.

What are your thoughts?