[Blind-Gov] Telework and readers

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Apr 14 14:34:09 UTC 2023

I have been working with my reader since March 2020 via Teams.  It has worked fine, and while there is a problem if I need access to hard copies, that has not arisen more than once in three years.  My office has someone working in the office who scans hard copies for everyone. The advantage is that it allows me to telework myself when I want.