[Blind-Gov] Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue May 16 12:28:21 UTC 2023

Good Morning All,

Today the annual Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey was released.  I
encourage you to complete it if you are a current Federal employee.  There
are questions relevant to disabilities, reasonable accommodations and
accessibility.  I think they need to be more specific, but these questions
are am improvement from past years.

For the most part the survey is accessible.  The only issue I ran into was
that how you navigate a page frequently changed throughout the survey.

HTH,

Annette Carr