[Blind-Gov] Job Opportunity Announcement - Program Analyst SV-0343-I/J, TSA

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 4 12:53:21 UTC 2024

Good Morning,

Just sharing the below job opportunity.  I do not know anything more than
what is in the below announcement.  For questions, reach out to the POC in
the USA Jobs announcement.  If you have any questions about the TSA Schedule
An equivalent, Non-competitive hiring for people with disabilities, feel
free to reach out to me.

Annette Carr

Disability Program Manager,

Transportation Security Administration