[Blind-Gov] Job Opportunity Announcement - Program Analyst SV-0343-I/J, TSA

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 5 02:06:27 UTC 2024

TSA telework policy is job dependent.  90% of the workforce are in the airports.  In general, the policy is 2-days a pay period, but it is dependent on the position.  Remote work is granted on a case by case basis, again, dependent on the job.

I just took a quick look at the job announcement.  This position is not remote work eligible.  I am guessing that telework might be limited as the position requires secret clearance which would indicate that there is work that can only be performed in a secure location.  That is just my guess.

HTH,

Annette