[Blind-international-students] Blind-international-students Digest, Vol 1, Issue 3

Philip So pcs2001 at caa.columbia.edu
Sat Aug 1 05:46:34 UTC 2009

Hey Hina,

How are you?

Internet software development sounds interesting.  Just wondering, is
there any screen-reader software that speaks Urdu?

My first webmaster experience was moderating an online poetry corner
for an AIDS organization.  The websites I started myself were
unofficial travel guides to several music festivals.  That was back in
the 90's before Google's hyper-local advertising so there wasn't much
competition haha. I will tell you more about it on Windows Messenger.

Talk later.

Philip