[Blind-international-students] Hello Guido

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:47:31 UTC 2009

hi guido,
I just read y our  new article.  to be honest i used to read access
world when i was in pakistan but since i came here i never got around
to read it. but it seems  you are an excellent story teller. i felt
like i was experiencing the whole transaction of getting to new
machines congress library is introducing.
hina.

--
hina altaf,
e-mail: