[Blind-international-students] Blind-international-students Digest, Vol 1, Issue 3

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Aug 4 17:53:06 UTC 2009

Sister Hena,
The following info was provided to me. You will need to contact someone
at Duxbury system to get an user name and password. Just send an email
to them and say that you want to be a tester.
The details about testing Urdu are
at  http://www.duxburysystems.com/welcome_tester.asp?lang=Urdu

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Information & Referral unit
Department of Health & human services
401 Hungerford Drive (1st floor)
Rockville MD 20850
Phone 240-777-1245 (info line)
240-777-1556 (personal line)
Fax: 240-777-4636
TTY: 240-777-1295

Office hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Languages English, Hindi, Urdu

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.