[Blind-international-students] Hello

Philip So pcs2001 at caa.columbia.edu
Thu Jul 30 14:23:31 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!

My name is Philip So.  I just joined this list and would like to say a
New York hello to you.

A little about myself.  I am originally from Hong Kong, and went to
and lived in a few places in Asia Pacific region before coming to the
United States.  I did my undergraduate studies at Columbia University
in New York City majoring in Economics.  After immersing myself in the
world of marketing and consulting for a very short stint, I am now
going to return to school to do my Master's in a blind people and
policy related field.
Also check me out on Facebook - although my page is rarely updated, at
www.facebook.com/philso

Nice meeting you all.

Best,
Philip