[Blind-international-students] introducing myself and comments on your discussion

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Aug 8 22:07:49 UTC 2010

Dan:

You are right that many things are a matter of priorities.  And ..
because mine may be different from yours, it doesn't automatically
make either right or wrong.

If you are sick of NFB priorities, or how we do things, this goes for
any other group too, you ultimately have two choices.  One is to
become active in the organization, gain influence, and try and make
your view come true.  The second is to go elsewhere.  Half in and
half out ultimately makes no one happy.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920