[Blind-international-students] conference call

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:19:11 UTC 2010

hi friends!
hope you all have good start of the week. yesterday we had the blind
international call and  i and anmol were the ones who showed up and i
do understand most of you must have forgoten since it was weekend. but
lets take this seriously my friends and plan it next sunday afternoon
again. i would recommend 2 because some of us are fasting and evening
will be difficult for us or  maybe at the latest 3 pm central time.
after ramadan i would have no problem scheduling in the evenings.
please do let me know if anyone have any other suggestions or issues?
also please send me your numbers off list so in case i need to give
our members reminder calls a  few minutes before the meeting and
please send me your number off list. hope to hear from you all. hina.