[Blind-international-students] HI

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 23:20:11 UTC 2010

Thanks for interducing yourself Barb and once again welcome to the list. You may also want to join the National Allience of Blind Students (NABS) mailing list. Its a good place to meet other students and ask for advice about college or discuss issues related to college or anything. Again welcome to the list and hope you can join us on Sunday.
Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller