[Blind-international-students] HI

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Fri Aug 20 15:17:16 UTC 2010

Hi Philip

I have two cats and the gal I live with has two dogs.   I like the Vet tech school, but I sometimes wonder if I realy want to do a job with all that medical stuff.  I have been thinking  about doing the Vet assistent program.

I don't like surgey, I don't like the health of some animals life if my hands.  Plus I have not got to the class where we look at x-rays, and puting animals under for surgery.

So I have some things to think about.   The dream of working with animals is still alive, but how I get there is still a work inprogress.

Barb