[Blind-international-students] meeting minutes from august 22

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 17:44:43 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
Zolly is looking for a braille machine for a school in Panama. So if you or anyone you know who would be willing to donate one it will be much appreciate  it. Also American Association for People with Disabilities awards 10,000 dollars to groups or individuals doing some project eather in the United States or abroad. The award is the Paul D. Hern award given every March at the AApPD gala. So maybe next year we can apply for this grant for a project that we want to do or to futher our work.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller