[Blind-international-students] a insperational video about the Happiest Moment in the life of a Blind Nepali Girll

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 05:29:34 UTC 2010

  Hello everyone,
 I hope all is going well and the holiday season is treating
 you well.
 A friend of mine posted a video about the happiest moment
 in the life of a blind Nepali  girl, however,> unfortunately it is in Nepali language with I think English
 subtitles. So maybe someone with sight can read the
 subtitles and can put on the list what it is saying? The> video I think is inspiring and good to post on this list.
 By the way did we have a meeting this past Sunday? I have
 lost the number to dial in on and the code so if someone can
 send it back on the list I would appreciate it. If we did
 not have a meeting, lets have one this weekend.

 Anmol
  I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me
 sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but
 it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
 Hellen Keller