[Blind-international-students] MABS conference call

Katlyn May Kress leaderdog.faith at q.com
Wed Feb 24 05:13:42 UTC 2010

Hello All,
    It has been a few weeks since we last had a conference call.  Normally, We shall have a conference ccall each and every Wednessday at 8:00PM.
    I was extremely happy to hear some new voices join our conversation.  I hope to have even more of you talk with us either tomorrow or during another call.
    For those of you who did not make it, you missed interesting disscussion not to mention the chance to speak with Matt Maurer.
    We hope to speak with all of you soon.
    Here is the call information again---
The number to call is 712-451-6000
the code to enter is 6227.
the time to call is 8:00Pm central time.
    Talk to you tomorrow,
Katlyn Kress.
President Minnesota Association of Blind Students.