[Blind-international-students] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Aziza Cano daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:13:31 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------

Aziza Cano requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Viji,

- Aziza

Accept invitation from Aziza Cano
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XuOp4vOfnPsfd7RSe88ptGOctR9IPvy6Gpw1hvwOnbRf3Le5Tp81z8FWzv/blk/I488669837_3/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPdvdPcUejoSe3wQiiYTkRtxkmQPqiYPdPkTd30MdPALrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Aziza Cano
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XuOp4vOfnPsfd7RSe88ptGOctR9IPvy6Gpw1hvwOnbRf3Le5Tp81z8FWzv/blk/I488669837_3/0PnPsPe3ASdzwUd4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-21/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation